11 Aug 2017
- The main window has been refactored and redesigned. There's less custom drawing involved, making the interface much faster.
- The Preferences window has also been updated with a new design and new icons.
- Added basic support for touch bars.
- Added a "Move to Applications folder" feature
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash on startup.
- Optimized startup time.
- Fixed a bug that moved the entire window when moving saved connections.
Host header now includes port number, which resolves an issue where some servers would reject the connection.
- Basic Authentication is now set automatically as an
Authorization header. Previously Hypernap would wait for an "Authentication Challenge", which some server implementations are missing.
- Minor fixes and updates to third party libraries.
28 Mar 2015
- Fixed the background of the error alert to make it more readable.
- Fixed an issue where Hypernap didn't include port-number in host name.
13 Oct 2014
- Redesigned application icon and updated interface for Yosemite!
- Right clicking the menubar icon shows your external IP and internal interface addresses.
- Responses are now saved so you don't have to re-run connections when switching quickly between them.
- Added a Web view-tab to responses.
- I finally figured out how to get Launch at login to work with sandboxed applications. I hope.
- Since POST-data isn't allowed in a GET-request, Hypernap will now transform it into an encoded querystring!
28 Mar 2013
- You can now enter raw text as POST data
- You can also save copies of connections, including Quick Connection.
- Mountain Lion support
9 Jan 2013
- When Hypernap is attached to the menubar, you can open the window by Cmd+Tabbing to it.
- Double-clicking an empty row in Headers or Body will create a new row.
- Pressing Enter in the URL-field will run your request (Cmd+R elsewhere).
- The menubar-icon will now stay highlighted when the main window is open.
- Hypernap now remembers after restart if it was attached to the menubar or not.
- Tabbing between columns in Headers and Body should work properly now.
- This is the first release of Hypernap, only available on the Mac App Store! Get it while it's hot!